Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Gothy's New Forum!!!

Alrighty! So, I have my own forum now. Kind of started by accident. When all the crap with Yahoo switching over to their NEO platform, I started searching for a comparable place to host my Always List at. Well, out of all the places I looked at, unfortunately NONE of them were comparable to all the features that I need and use on Yahoo. So, I'm sure my always members are happy about that! Most of them I know, and understand didn't want to move. Now, Forumotion was on of the places that I tried out. While trying out this place, I started playing with it. Making all the threads, designing it, coming up with content for it, which I admit, I may have gotten some of the ideas from other forums. I promise I didn't set out to copy, nor am I still trying to copy anyone. I was inspired by a few different forums, y'all have some really awesome ideas. Though so far, everything on the forum is changing a little bit from day to day. Quite honestly, this wasn't anything that was actually supposed to ever be an actual forum. However, I played with the place so much, and put so much time and effort into it, that I couldn't just delete it. I couldn't just let it go poof and pretend it was never there. I was proud of it. So, I have opened it up to everyone. As it stands right now, I only have one other person on it other than myself. With not having any Moderators, that does make things a lot easier, but in the long run it would be more fun if we hand more members. Now, I can't guarantee that everything will be updated on a daily basis being that it's only me running it. At least until I can get some help.

Anyway, as I said, I now have my own forum.
So, if anyone is interested please feel free to join me!! You can register at anytime, but look for memberships to be accepted on Monday's. Though, with not having many members at the moment, I might be a little lax on that and accept as they come in when I am not busy. I'll be getting a banner/blinkie on here for my forum just as soon as I get the chance, or mojo to get one made. Click below to join me!!!


 photo GothySBPGothyKz.png

No comments:

Post a Comment